Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 18 November 2014

18 NOvember 2014... hurmmm...

Hi there!!

i want to share something here.. erm... last night, my mobile phone accidentally crashed into the floor and the screen is break. I can here the sound of mirror crack in time my phone 'bang' on the floor.. my heart hurt bcoz even just a mobile phone, i already love it as myself... hurmm.. what can i do, it's my mistake, my fate....

Life must go on...


This is me today... 

whoever that see me today would tell me that I look pale today... Maybe becoz today i'm not putting my lip tint.. Everyday my bare pale face is hidden behind my make up.. so they wont see me how weak I am, how worse I am, how sick I am... But just give them the smile...

Anyway..tat was me...

Nowadays, i just feel extremely tired and annoyed..huhu... Juz keep strong yoyoe.. you can do it.. 
Jiayou!!

That's all for today..

See u sooner or later... Tata.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jessica