Blogger Widgets

Saturday 26 May 2012

best ever....

today, me n family go to ISUZU Fest.. the best n enjoyable...

me n my cuzz juz coming back from 'kampong', then my family bring us to see ISUZU Fest... have some fun there....

we were excited the first we step on the land there..haha... we were looking forward for the face painting...
look mine.. it's purple hehee...

we also get to take some pic wit clown there... they were cute hehe...


there were 3 clown... red, green n blue...

see..

he come from nowhere... hehe :) the red one

it's the blue one... ehehe...

the tallest... the green one... hehe n he the one who gave me the balloon sword

they were all cute n funny....haha...

n will got to see them again tonight.. yeay!! :D


let have some fun...

BYE..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jessica